Secure & Convenient Shredding at the Lowest Price Guaranteed!
We are a family owned and operated business that is committed to the highest level of customer service & satisfaction. Because our overhead is low, we pass the savings onto you. Call us today if you have any questions or check out our about page to see what sets us apart!
Convenient & secure shredding on-site at your location.
Drop Off Shredding
Meet one of our mobile shredding trucks on its route for fast, low-cost shredding.
Hard Drive Destruction
Securely wipe old hard drives, discs or digital media storage.
Low Price Guarantee
We’ll beat any of our competitors pricing.
On Site Shredding
Drop Off Shredding
Hard Drive Media Destruction
- Amazing experience! I had over 200 lbs of paperwork from the past 20 years to be shredded and could not have asked for a more stress free experience. I met the technician Josh at a site near me and he took over everything from there. After a few minutes the shred was over, I didn't have to lift a finger, and they saved me an incredible amount of money compared to what I got quoted by other shredding companies. Most companies don't even want to bother with residential or one-time shreds, but they were happy to have my business and Reggie, the owner, took the time to give me options... read moreAmazing experience! I had over 200 lbs of paperwork from the past 20 years to be shredded and could not have asked for a more stress free experience. I met the technician Josh at a site near me and he took over everything from there. After a few minutes the shred was over, I didn't have to lift a finger, and they saved me an incredible amount of money compared to what I got quoted by other shredding companies. Most companies don't even want to bother with residential or one-time shreds, but they were happy to have my business and Reggie, the owner, took the time to give me options depending on my budget. Highly recommend them for any job, big or small! read lessLorraine SanzariI needed to shred several years of old documents and after an hour of steady use of my own machine, it broke. Too many bags of paper to take care of so I looked for a local company with a good reputation. Cutters came up and their professionalism, courtesy and great prices made it a no brainer. The whole process was easy and only a short time to accomplish. ThanksBlair N.
- Excellent customer service. Timely, friendly and excellent pricing. Easy access and accommodated my schedule! Thank youLene H.Cutters has to be your "go to" resource for all of your shredding needs! Reggie and staff are super friendly and helpful, the work was scheduled and done efficiently, and the pricing was very reasonable! I highly recommend Cutters!!Tim Watkins
- Cutters provides excellent and very friendly customer service. They have reasonable prices and are very responsive. I will use them again and highly recommend this company to anyone who needs shredding services.Sarah E.I called and Reggie the owner answered the phone. He was great! He was very accommodating and made the entire process very simple for me. I would recommend them to anyone. Great people and great customer service!Scott E.
- Great service at a great value friendly and affordable I was able to get my documents shredded in a fast efficient manor and would recommend and use the service in the future . Thanks Reggie!!Quas M.This family company is amazing! Reggie was so informative and forthcoming when I called to look into the company. We are a financial firm and have some compliance needs to vet our shredding companies, and Reggie was right on it. We booked, had them come to the office, and they invoiced us...they did everything they said they would but with a great attitude and on time service. Plus, they are a family owned PHX native company!!! Love to support that! I highly recommend Cutters for your shredding needs!!! Thanks to Reggie and the Cutter Family!!Dana R.
- Cutters is awesome. So convenient friendly and affordable. I need shredding service once a year. I'LL BE BACK!Dan M.Reggie was incredibly friendly and accommodating. The cost of having the last 15 years of my financial and business documents shredded was a quarter of what it would have been at Staples. Highly recommended!James B.
- I have been using this family owned business for more than a year, maybe two and I love this mobile shredding company. They have 3 trucks, but I believe on any one day, they have 2 somewhere in the valley shredding people's documents.D V.
My last use of them was last week when I had A LOT Of shredding to be done as I was cleaning out my garage. They charge, at least me, $69.99 for the visit to my house, which includes one full barrel. This was about nine 13-gallon bags full of papers for shredding. I had more bags than this and Josh, the guy who... read moreI have been using this family owned business for more than a year, maybe two and I love this mobile shredding company. They have 3 trucks, but I believe on any one day, they have 2 somewhere in the valley shredding people's documents.
My last use of them was last week when I had A LOT Of shredding to be done as I was cleaning out my garage. They charge, at least me, $69.99 for the visit to my house, which includes one full barrel. This was about nine 13-gallon bags full of papers for shredding. I had more bags than this and Josh, the guy who came to my house, charged me $5 for each bag thereafter.
Found out they also shred things like floppy discs, CDs, etc. Had a box of this and that was $8 to do that. And then I have 3 hard drives, which they also destroy and that was $8 each. It was very convenient to have them come to my home as opposed to me attempting to try to put all the stuff in my car and go to where they are.
Good suggestion, Reggie. He's the owner and is always pleasant to talk to. I've dealt with him a number of times, though it is usually Cameron, Josh, or Brendan who are the ones driving the trucks. You can see them shred your stuff right in front of you. That's pretty cool.
I got rid of things that I had since childhood that I no longer needed. I felt really great after Josh took all my stuff for shredding. It felt like this huge weight was lifted off me.
Usually I get charged $10-15/bag and it's well worth it. I'm finding with all the junk mail I get, I need to get shredding done every 3-4 months or so. I don't want to let things pile up for a whole year, though that may cost me less in shredding.
I just call up Reggie and he has one of his guys call me up and let me know the locations they will be at nearby so I can meet them.
My only suggestion to anyone using them if they do this, call to meet them at a location, it's better that you get there before they get there because they are rarely at any one location for too long . . . and I mean they may only be there for 5-10 minutes, so that window is very small before they are onto their next shredding location.
Though you have to pay here, you get to see them destroy your documents in front of you as opposed to the free shred-a-thons or taking it to a place they just put all the stuff in a bin and shred at a later time. I like to know my stuff is secured and destroyed right there on the spot. read lessOur Community had a Shredding Event yesterday that went absolutely GREAT! Everything from the time we set up the appointment until they left the property went smoothly. The truck arrived on time...the young gentleman assisting everyone was pleasant and professional...the cost was very reasonable...and our residents were happy that they actually got to see their papers being destroyed while they waited. Between our Office and paperwork brought in by our residents we did almost 2 tons of paper!! The service was much appreciated!Casa del Sol East Sandy
- Had a great experience they were very kind, helpful as well as professional. I needed a one time home clean out! I love how they were able to come directly to my home also for a great price. I will definitely let people know about this company!Nicole BrennanI just wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation for Jaden. Today there was no one at the front to let him in and he was patient and understanding. Once someone was able to help he was appreciative and quickly had our shredding taken care of. He is an asset - always very friendly and patient!Beth J.
- Excellent service! We had a very big shredding job (274 boxes!) that included a lot of labor since all of the boxes were stored in the basement...and no stairs! The technicians were very professional and nice. They worked extremely hard. The cost was substantially less than what I was quoted from other places which was an added bonus. I have already recommended them to other people. Give them a call...you won't be sorry.Lisa KConcept Development Corp.Rich L.
Excellent Service !
Great to with !